суббота, 29 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD SAJRA SAVERA SONG

This song is sung in the resting place of a Sufi saint known as 'Hazrat Nizamuddin' and this place is visited by thousands everyday. My painter, color my body my soul Take away the colors, from the body, from the soul. By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use. Quite spiritual … its Rahman! Most of my work below are meanings that I could piece together from the web. Woh jo mujh me samaya woh jo tujh me samaya He is the one who is inside of Me, He is the one who is inside of You Maula wahi wahi maaya God is the mystery Woh jo mujh me samaya woh jo tujh me samaya He is the one who is inside of Me, He is the one who is inside of You Maula wahi wahi maaya God is the mystery. Tujhe Kitna Chahein Aur Language: sajra savera song

Uploader: Tojajar
Date Added: 5 December 2012
File Size: 25.23 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 14021
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Notify me of new comments via email.

Kun Faya Kun Meaning & Lyrics Translation – Rockstar

Beautiful,it made me wipe,ya Allah tu he sach hain,mein gnahgaar hun,muje maaf kardena,mere gunah maaf kar dena. Check out the Kun Fayakun Lyrics.

sajra savera song

Basanti No Dance Language: Dil Mein Mars Hai Language: This song is sung in the resting place of a Sufi saint known as 'Hazrat Nizamuddin' and this place is visited by thousands everyday. Song Lyrics with English Meaning: Rahman, Javed Ali, Mohit Chauhan. Beautiful,it made me wipe,ya Allah tu he sach hain,mein gnahgaar hun,muje maaf kardena,mere gunah maaf kar dena, 0.

Its only songg the drop of nourishment that flows from yours, Oh Lord…. The truth is Allah, the sublime, the magnificent. Kun fayakun Kun fayakun He commands and it is as he wants.

Jab Kahin Pe Kuch Nahi. After receiving multiple request to translate this song, I decided to give it a shot.

Sajra Savera Mere Tan Barse Atif Aslam Song Free mp3 download -

Release me from myself. Kun fayakun Kun fayakun He commands and it is as he wants Sadaq allahu ali ul azeem Allah is the truth, the magnificence and the nature Sadaqa-Rosooluh-ul-Nabi-ul-Kareem The Prophet is generous, his messenger speaks the truth SalAllah hu alayhi wasallam May there be peace and blessing on him.

I like this ranbir because he is sooooooooooooo……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. Rangreza Rangreza Rangrezaa… Ho… Rang-rezaaaa…. Rahman, Javed Ali, Mohit Chauhan. There is constant praising of God and Hazrat Nizamuddin in these verses. Kun Faya Kun is one of the rare songs that had me totally floored from the first moment I heard it. Sajra savera mere tan barse Kajra andhera teri jaan deewa Katra mila jo tere dar barse O maula… Maula….

Most of my work below are meanings that I could piece together from the web. Shuru Karein Kya Language: My painter, color my body my soul Take away the colors, from the body, from the soul.

Kun Faya Kun Meaning In English, With Lyrics. | INCIDENCE

Irshad Kamil Singer s: We have tried to perfect the Kun Fayakun Lyrics. Kun Fayakun Music Director: Please give full lyrics.

He is the one who is in my soul, He is the one in your soul, O dear Lord, He is the one that is mystery. Quite spiritual … its Rahman!

November 11th For more details: Firstly, I need to thank my dear friend Ahmed Shariff who explained to me the meaning of the title of the song and a few verses of the lyrics.

There is a mirage in my mind For the weakness of my actions Have got me sjra I am lost….

sajra savera song

Kun Faya Kun Meaning: Fayakun Sadaq allahu al ali al azim Sadaq rasur-hul nabhi hikari. Please feel free to correct me by posting a message in the comments section.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий