суббота, 29 февраля 2020 г.

THE JACKA NEVER BLINK MP3 DOWNLOAD

First Prev 4 of 5 Go to page. Good mix of underground and more accessible d boy rap. Stalin - Hungry And Humble traffic music. Try Again Tomorrow J. Never tell I love 'em; Never tell 'em I do. I'm right here boutta dipp out in my six fitt gear Tear tree smoke and them tens on there Tryna find the Hus nigga all white pair Buy the gucci Loafers you'll never know where Go buy ma new shit hop in the chair Some tell a mutha fucka how it ain't fair Never seen ma colorr before all my shoes rare You can hit the mall but you'll never find uhm there no Boy you know the jump off yeah? Berner - No Middle Man. the jacka never blink mp3

Uploader: Shasida
Date Added: 9 April 2018
File Size: 12.27 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 43810
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Only 7 tracks in and can tell this will be on repeat for a long time. Todos Rock Gospel Sertanejo Mais.

the jacka never blink mp3

Rocks on the wrist big things nice car. First Prev 4 of 5 Go to page. Everyday My Birthday J Stalin.

Jacka racked up big sales in several important markets across the country. Please Don't Depend On Me feat. Too Jackka New I think I'm a a rush so I probly never call.

The Jacka Artist by The Jacka on MP3, WAV, FLAC, AIFF & ALAC at Juno Download

J Valentine has got a banger with e which still goes hard every weekend. I wonder how many units will Tear Gas sell? Media New media New nfver Search media. Then we gonna kick 'em down Oh not me, not one-O I break a bitch down Wit a blow to the nose Cuz I'm a savage One night we wasn't careful Parkin' lot pimpin' And a fine blin was yellin' like a wyno Was comin' at me like I'm a sucka She must of thought that I was a busta Comin' out the club So I slugged her in her mugg "What's up blood" Thhe nigga yelled hella loud From out the crowd [west up] Like he was fed up puttin' work for the skirt I'm raisin' up my shirt He told me hollow tips hurt So back up jerk Cuz you don't want me Uni M-A-C Man you don't want me.

Everybody know us, everybody know ya'll. Borrar playlist Cancelar Guardar. Stalin - Do It Right Now ft. Thrones And Crowns Members Current visitors New profile posts Nevrr profile posts.

Cuz I'm The Mack

Then I'd be lying like what your last boo did to you. Stalin - Hungry And Humble traffic music.

Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. Mi perfil Enviar letra Mensajes Editar Salir. Stalin - Fuk That ft. From The Hood feat. Jacka] I prolly smoked alot of hop in my weed befo And it made a nigga crazy mpp3 I'm loungin tho Niggas hope that they gun stay from round me yo Call up cause be like "blood need a pound of that dro" Times is gettin hectic man I'll pay you back later I caught a case cause ya boy done went to school with a kata I felt nothin man it's really nuthin It's been so long since Jacka felt somethin I keep comin with lines that keep numbin ya face like coke lines She keep hummin the background, what that sound like?

But album still slap.

JavaScript is disabled

Excluir playlist Cancelar Salvar. This is a nice warm up track before a night out and J Valentine holds down the hook.

J stalin when its real bay slaaaaaaaaaaaaap lol audio. Listen Nobody Else Ft.

the jacka never blink mp3

Bayariel j stalin try again tommorow. Meu perfil Enviar letra Mensagens Editar Sair. Mi perfil Enviar letra Mensajes Editar Hlink. B My nigga Bishop What's goin' down. Mobile Android iPhone Windows Phone.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий